The epitome of luxury Galleria living, The Cosmopolitan is a 22-story development by Randall Davis completed in 2008. Breathtaking views paired with resort style amenities and the fabulous location have earned the building the tag: The Trump Tower of Houston. Residents are pampered with 24-hr concierge service, movie theatre, world class lobby, 7th floor sky lobby and wine room for entertaining and so much more. Summers in the city can be spent on the pool terrace in the 7th floor with Miamy style cabanas and stunning view of Houston.
Real Estate Prices in The Cosmopolitan vary from $395,000 to $2.95M.
Maintenance Fees in The Cosmopolitan vary from $600 to $1100 monthly
The Cosmopolitan Amenities
- Gourmet Kitchens featuring Miele Appliances
- Built in Cappuccino Makers
- Custom Cabinetry
- Origami Bath Tubs
- Bath Fixtures designed by Phillipe Starcke
- Movie Theatre room
- Wine Room
- Fitness Center
- Private Meeting Rooms
- Party Room, Concierge
- 7th floor Pool
Showing properties 1 - 5 of 5. See more The Cosmopolitan.
(all data current as of 12/15/2012)
- $4,200 : 1600 Post Oak Bl, Houston2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $3,999 : 1600 Post Oak Blvd, Houston2 beds, 2 full baths
- $3,800 : MLS # 39013680 in Houston1 bed, 1 full, 1 part baths
- $749,000 : 1600 Post Oak Blvd, Houston2 beds, 2 full baths
- $639,000 : 1600 Post Oak Blvd, Houston2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.